RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B
- Broadcom BCM2837 64bit ARMv7 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz.
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- MicroSD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source (now supports up to 2.4 Amps)
Built on the latest Broadcom 2837 ARMv8 64bit processor the Raspberry Pi 3 model B is faster and more powerful than its predecessors.
It has improved power management to support more powerful external USB devices and now comes with built-in wireless and Bluetooth connectivity.
To take full advantage of the improved power management on the Raspberry Pi 3 and provide support for even more powerful devices on the USB ports, a 2.5A adapter is required. Made in the U.K.
|BCM43143 WiFi on board|
|Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board|
|40pin extended GPIO|
|4 x USB2 ports|
|4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port|
|Product Dimensions 12.2 x 7.6 x 3.4 cm|
|Weight 50 g|